If you love the leather, but want a touch of grip, this is the sole for you. JR has now created The Piroli sole. Ideal for a flexible Italian style loafer. Each pit tanned sole is injected with rubber studs under the ball of the foot to give extra traction and a sporty look. Not as hard wearing as the traditional JR.
- German Rendenbach Pit Tanned Leather
- Rendenbach Combination Heels
- Up to 8 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store. At check out, customer will choose which of our shipping options they would like for return.
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
Highest Grade Shoe Restoration
For your favorite shoes, when only the highest-quality workmanship will do.
On-site, cobbler team
All work is completed personally by our local, on-site cobbler team.
Professional and Timely Service
7-10 day turnaround on recrafting. Pricing includes returns shipping.