Gebrüder Martin has been tanning leather in Baden-Württemberg, Germany for over 350 years. Hides are sourced from cattle in Switzerland and tanned with oak & chestnut in deep pits. The result is a hard wearing bend of sole leather.
- German Pit Tanned Leather
- German Tanned Combination Heels
- Up to 8 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store. At check out, customer will choose which of our shipping options they would like for return.
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
Once your shoes are received, we will inspect them for recrafting. If they are not recraftable or need extra work, we will notify you. If you decide to not move forward, we will return your shoes and issue a refund minus return shipping.
Highest Grade Shoe Restoration
For your favorite shoes, when only the highest-quality workmanship will do.
On-site, cobbler team
All work is completed personally by our local, on-site cobbler team.