Martin Gebrüder has been tanning leather in Baden-Württemberg, Germany for over 350 years. Hides are sourced from cattle in Switzerland and tanned with oak & chestnut in deep pits. The result is a hard wearing bend of sole leather.
- German Pit Tanned Leather
- German Tanned Combination Heels
- Up to 8 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store. At check out, customer will choose which of our shipping options they would like for return.
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
Highest Grade Shoe Restoration
For your favorite shoes, when only the highest-quality workmanship will do.
On-site, cobbler team
All work is completed personally by our local, on-site cobbler team.